My New Friend

Hello! Welcome back to my blog. Today we're going to talk about my experience meeting my new friend.

It was the end of the first day of school. I was waiting for my parents to pick me up in front of the school. I was standing there but suddenly someone hit me by accident. He was talking on his phone.

Raif      : "Hey! I'm very sorry. Are you okay?"
Barron  : "I'm okay. Thank you!"
Raif      : "My name is Raif. What's your name?"
Barron  : "My name is Barron. I'm from group 5. Which group do you come from?"
Raif      : "I'm from group 6. By the way, what are you doing here?"
Barron  : "I was waiting for my parents to pick me up but they are still at home."
Raif      : "Okay. Do you want to go the canteen with me?"
Barron  : "Sure! Why not?"

We walked to the canteen.

Barron  : "What do you want to buy?"
Raif      : "I want to buy want some batagor, and you?"
Barron  : "I want to buy a sandwich."

We bought the food and sat together.

Raif      : "What school do you come from?"
Barron  : "I'm from Taruna Bakti Junior High School. what about you?
Raif      : "I'm from SMPN 4 Bandung."
Barron  : "What's your hobby?"
Raif      : "I like playing football."
Barron  : "Nice. I personally like basketball. Where do you live?"
Raif      : "I live on Komp. Cipaganti Rahayu Regency No. E-35, and you?"
Barron  : "I live in Sukahaji Permai Street No. 14."

We finished our food and was going to buy some drinks

Barron  : "Hey, I'm thirsty, let's go buy some drinks!"
Raif      : "Sure,"

Suddenly Raif's parents call him.

Raif       : "Bar,my parents just call me and said they ready to pick me up at the front of the school."
Barron  : "Oh okay be carefull if."
Raif       : "Hmm by the way i forgive you for hit you."
Barron  : "It's okay bro!"
Raif       : "See you soon , goodbye,Nice to meet you."
Barron  : "Bye!,Nice to meet you too."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tantangan Masa Depan

Recommendation Letter

Tantangan Masa Depan